I Tarantolati di Tricarico
U squatasce (CNI Music)
Five years after their unique Andamenare this Italian ensemble is back with another recovery of traditional music based on their research of the culture. The 'melos' (a kind of popular, spontaneous chant) is mixed with strong rhythms, traditional melody to create what they call 'a musical exorcism that remembers the ancient Dyonisia,' in a staunchly contemporary mix of ideas.
- 1) Lillilą 159"
- 2) Katė-katąscė 405"
- 3) U-ójė li u-ójė lą 342"
- 4) Hątta mammónė 357"
- 5) U pastorė 432"
- 6) Bella figljóla 506"
- 7) Uno: montė la lunė 345"
- 8) Vinė vinė mó 440"
- 9) Munakčllė 552
- Franco Ferri: cassa, stile drum e voce
- Rocco Paradiso: cupa-cupa, bottiglia e voce
- Antonio Guastamacchia: voce solista e tamburello
- Gianluca Sanza: basso e voce
- Rocco Mentissi: tastiere
- Giuseppe Vizzuso: chitarra
- Graziano Lamarra: percussioni e voce
- Mirco Rauso: percussioni a cornice
- With special guests: Maria Anna Nolč, Antonello Ruggiero, Associazione Bandistica Francesco Mendissi di Tolve
Your orders are placed on a secure server, so your information is safe and private.
Most CDs have been
imported from Europe or Asia.
They are not all
shrink-wrapped, and I am not
going to con you by wrapping them
here just to make you think they
have been sterilized in America.
We guarantee that the CDs and the
contents are all brand new and in
perfect condition. Whenever I
can, I use recycled shipping
materials. They may not look as
pretty on the outside, but they save
money and keep the trash dumps a
little bit emptier.
All contents of these web pages ©2001-2007 FNI Multimedia / cdRoots unless otherwise stated.
All sound files and images are the property of the artists and record labels, and are used with their express permission.
Please do not use these files without contacting the appropriate copyright holders.